door hangers and electric scooter = lots of calls

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by contourbs, Jun 7, 2005.

1. contourbs

contourbs LawnSite Member

everyone who said door hangers are the way. is way right, getting calls everyday now. thanks :blob3:

2. Newbie07

Newbie07 LawnSite Member

how many flyers did you pass out and exactly how many calls a day are youe getting. using your scooter how many were you able to pass out a day and how long did it take you. just interested ciz i am planing on doind it. way to go on the sucess man :waving:

3. jason1978

jason1978 LawnSite Member

What kind of scooter do you have?

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Hey....that was my idea...lol. I was going to get one this fall to help delivering door hangers to promote aerations and chem apps. I thought maybe the gas powered ones would be a little stronger. What kind did you get and how much?

5. Tony12

Tony12 LawnSite Member

post a pic of your door hanger!

6. pagefault

pagefault LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to know too.

7. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

Holy crap I thought I was the only one who did this!!! I have a Bladez 450 xtr-se it goes 17 mph and will go for 8+ miles I can cover my whole neighborhood with this in like half a day....and I have a pretty big neighborhood. the hardest part for me is carrying everything and not having the papers fly all over the place I need both hands to drive so thats the only challenging part.

8. contourbs

contourbs LawnSite Member

yep thats the same one i bought. i bought it at wal mart for 200 dollars. sure beats walking

9. liquidforcedude7

from america

200?!?! man you got a deal I paid 3 for mine and it was on sale from 5. The only things I can say bad about it is that on mine the battery terminal broke inside the battery (had only had it for 3 days) and The customer support wasnt the best. However They did send me $200 in parts for it, that didnt fix it but in the end I did get the right part 3.5 weeks later. So it think ill sell the spare parts on ebay.

10. liquidforcedude7

from america