door hangers and postcards/fliers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bulldogg, Dec 26, 2009.

1. bulldogg

bulldogg LawnSite Member

I am looking for leads to good companies that can produce my doorhangers and postcards and fliers. Thanks

2. M&B LAWN CARE

M&B LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

www.vistaprint.com thats where i got my postcards done at i just ordered 600 more for 40.00 hope this helps

3. brocklee

brocklee LawnSite Member

Hi Mike,
    What postcards did you get 600 for at $40.00. I don/t see anything on that site that cheap? Thanks for any help you can give me. Brocklee

4. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

5. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

7. M&B LAWN CARE

here is 2 of mine that is on order that i will get in jan.

i like them nice glossy finish, my website is through them, and i also get my shirts through them as well. hope this helps

livepreview.jpg

livepreview2.jpg

8. hammanservicesllc

hammanservicesllc LawnSite Member

That a cool website Mike. Once you receive the postcards do you address them and take them to the post office for postcard rates? I am considering doing this myself. What advice do you have for me. Thanks!

9. bulldogg

bulldogg LawnSite Member

Well, I found my postcards at Tangoprint.com. They are full color and 2-sided, full gloss and uv coated. I got 5,000 for 119.00 and then the shipping will be 43.00. I should have them in a week or. I also went to 3000doorhangers.com and got 3000 door hangers, 2 color single sided for 179.00 and that includes the shipping. As far as the post cards I will hand them out door to door. I am going to target the higher income neighborhoods with them. I want to be able to make person to person interaction with the homeowners and have a very nice postcard to give them. My other areas I will use the doorhangers. Between the 5000 postcards and the 3000 doorhangers I hope to get some kind of response. I will post pictures of each when they come in.

10. M&B LAWN CARE

thats not a bad deal, i might go check them out to, my post cards i will hand them out in the higher price neighborhoods,