Door hangers or brochures

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by superintendent, Nov 30, 2009.

1. superintendent

superintendent LawnSite Senior Member

Who did yall have make your door hangers or brochures? I'm looking at one or the other, but can't find anyone local who does this.

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

www.gotprint.com Does an excellent job & are very resonable. 5,000 full color brochures for under $400

Many people don't use their front doors much & door hangers may go unnoticed for a while-If you generally put them in the paper box, think about using "rack cards", which are like door hangers without the hole & cost much less:usflag:

4. superintendent

superintendent LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info.

5. GREEN-UP

GREEN-UP LawnSite Member
    from sw ohio

6. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I still have a full box I ordered from them a few years ago-They were so cheap looking I was embarrased to put them out. Paper they use is just a little heavier than copy paper:dizzy:

7. greenskeeper44

greenskeeper44 LawnSite Senior Member

Liberty, do you hand out the brochures like you would fliers? Ive been handing out flyers with great success but have thought about handing out brochures instead. I was planning on making a brochure when doing estimates to give to the prospective customer.

8. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

I used them this year also. Half of the doorhangers I ordered, I had to practically punch the hole out myself, it's like their blade was dull.