1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Varsity L&G, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone on here print there own? I found a site that offers good deals on blank sheets of door hangers but then there print price is not that much more for single color black.

Anyone ever use these guys or know of another place that is comparable?

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Varsity Lawn and Garden,

Some LCO's will print their own flyer or door hangers for a limited run but as you want more it is cheaper to have a printing company do them.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates.Make your own logo Free.</center>
  3. FiremanDud

FiremanDud LawnSite Member

4. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Postcards are cheaper than door hangers, and they can be placed at eye level between the door and weatherstripping rather than lower at the knob.

I use vistaprint online and get a great deal on bulk orders.
  5. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Try this www.48hourprint.com They are a reputable company as I have done business with them more than once. Very fast turnaround. I think from the time I emailed the proof to the time I received the product, only 12 days had passed. It's good to get on their mailing list. If you are not in a big hurry, get all your files ready and wait until they run a special. They just had a 10% deal. Last year I was given a 20% deal that saved me around $500. Another good place is www.postcardwarehouse.com If you are just wanting something simple and black & white, look elsewhere. If you are looking for something with full color at an affordable price, look no furthur. Compare the two and decide which one is more affordable.