Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by thomsoutdoor, Feb 12, 2006.

1. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

Looking to purchase door hangers and want to know what my options are. Looked at Realgreen and googled a few. Realgreens are nice but I thought a little pricey. Has anyone had success someplace else that maybe a little less expensive? Thanks Mark

2. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

I use Real Green and can tell you from experience, I have never bought theirs and they didnt work. They always justifed themselves, and very fast shipping. The prices from them in my opinion are very competitive for the quality you get.

3. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

have you checked any local print shops in your area? I use a printer in my area and get 10,000 1 side 1 color for around $500

4. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

wow 10,000 for $500.00. Is that card stock or just regular paper? I am getting 500 made up for 175.00 and thats on card stock.

5. indyturf

from Indy

card stock, I get all my printing done at D&E in Brownsburg. They always do a great job

6. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

ooo are they the ones that are on the corner of S.R. 267 and Crofordsville?

7. indyturf

from Indy

that's the one!

8. Turfdoctor1

Turfdoctor1 LawnSite Senior Member

i used 48hourprints.com

great product, glossy finish. $270 for 2500 door hangers. I did the design though. About 1% customer response rate, which is about what i expected.

good luck

9. G.L. In Ont

G.L. In Ont LawnSite Member

I am in Canada and paid $1100 Cdn for 500 each of door hangers and business cards -- these were full 4-colour glossy, with the holes made in the door hangers. They came out awesome but I think they were probably a bit overpriced.

Anyone in Canada have a good source for printing?

Do the on-line places like 48hourprints ship to Canada?

Cheers, GL

canada

10. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member