1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Poncho25, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

Just created my 1st door hangers, got 5000 of em. The quailty of the photo is not all that great but u get the jist of it...what are your thoughts on it, also what suggestions would u make if something about it you don't like? I also am thinking about using the same for flyers.

Just put up my website a few days ago, nothing special yet, just a scanned image of the business cards I have. Link is at the bottom.

2. Mrk'sLawn

Mrk'sLawn LawnSite Member

I think they look pretty good. Did you design them yourself? Who printed them and what was your cost for 5000?

3. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

looks good i hung out 700 this spring and got 6 jobs hurra but my signs did more good. now i'm turning away work. thinking of buying another mower for i can sign more people up. i put my hangers in a clear plastic bag from uline.com
  4. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

When you say signs, do you mean yard signs like politicians and real estate people use?

5. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Poncho! Basic and simple, easy to read. And it gets right to the point without a lot of garbage reading. Now, start walking your butt off and get them hung!
  6. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes I designed them myself, along with my logo and all. THanks for the comments, I got them at 214.00 for 5k, thats inlcuding shipping. Got them from http://www.doorhangers.com/
  7. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think he would hang those on door handles in clear plastic bags.