Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Dempsey7, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Dempsey7

Dempsey7 LawnSite Member

I've heard a lot of talk about door hangers and I think that would be a lot more "professional" and productive than home made flyers. I'd appreciate if you guys could send me some webpages that maybe yall have used in the past and had good feedback with. Thanks

2. slimart01

slimart01 LawnSite Member

Doorhangers.com is running a promo for 10000 door hangers for 299.00. Best deal I could find on the net. I got mine in about 10 days after placing the order and I am extremely happy. Now I just have to get my Nike's ready for some walking.

3. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

I have had great luck getting them professionally designed form this guy. He does a lot of work for people on lawnsite. Here si some of his work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His name is shawn Honea. He runs a design firm called IM Design. It will costyou about $100 or so to get them designed and then maybe a couple hundred more to get a couple thousand printed up. I use 4over4.com.

IM Design Group
    620-343-3909
    shawn@imdesigngroup.com

Do a search on this forum for Honea and you will find lots more examples of his work.

PS: I don't geta nything for pimping his work -- I just just like sharing when I get good work done ata fair price with good service.

4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you looking for design work or just printing? What is your budget?

5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

try vistaprint.com they do quality cards,door hangers,brochures,etc and are very affordable

6. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Today I received my order from 3000doorhangers.com. For $179 it is a good deal. The above mentioned deal, 10,000 for $299 is a better deal. But who is going to put out 10,000 doorhangers. LOTS of walking.:walking:

7. Dempsey7

Dempsey7 LawnSite Member

Anyone used www.plan-itgraphics.com? For 5,000 of their postcards after the design fee and shipping cost would be $415? I was hoping to get something for a little cheaper than that. I had doorhangers.com send me a proof but I didn't know whether or not I liked it...

8. Dempsey7

Dempsey7 LawnSite Member

Do you mind sending me your proof so I can see their work? I appreciate it.

9. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

You can order your own proof from the vendor.

10. slimart01

slimart01 LawnSite Member

10000 is alot of door hangers and if anyone ever order that many, i highly advise you not to pass them all out asap, just hit a few neighborhoods a month and wait on some calls.