1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

door hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kandklandscape, Mar 27, 2007.

1. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

who has the best price for qty, realgreenforms.com wants $370 for 1000 qty this seems like it is way to much. i am a member of the 1800lawncare assoc. does anyone else have a lead on the door hangers?

2. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

i just got my order of 4x6 post it notes last friday. i'm telling you, get these. I can literally hand out about 100-150 an hour, no fiddling with the door knob or worrying about the wind blowing them off. i got 2000 for $85. check them out - www.iprint.com

3. Lawnmasters

Lawnmasters LawnSite Member

I use doorhangersetc.com around 190.00 for 5,000 two color. I've used them several times. Pretty good turn around

4. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I used 3000doorhangers.com. I got 3000 door hangers and 3000 flyers for $270.00, and thay design them

5. jcantrell

jcantrell LawnSite Member

psprint.com has great quality full color and they even gloss coat them. Very good prices for the quality.

6. cebe800

cebe800 LawnSite Member

I ordered from them and they were great. They designed, printed and shipped and I recieved them in 4 days. They were not cheap looking and were designed to fit our company.6000 doorhangers and 3000 flyers $329.00