Door hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Awilkinson, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I have been trying to find someone localy to create door hangers for me but have had little success. Who has good ones on the web and are reasonalby priced?

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

postcardwarehouse.com 5000 doorhanges with on side full color for less than $300, hard to beat that. Go to the elements of business and you will find a half a dozen threads that are active on this subject.

MATT

3. coonman

coonman LawnSite Senior Member

The above price sounds good if you want to buy that many. We buy them for $42 for 500 at our local printer. We have passed out about 500 so far this last week and are getting several calls. These are by far the best advertising for us. We plan on passing out a few hundred a week until March and then 1000 or so during the first week of March.

4. dklawncare

dklawncare LawnSite Member

check out topvalueprinting.com or nebs.com

5. Precision Care

Precision Care LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

www.nebs.com got 1000 for 109 to my door in a few days.

Attached Files:

6. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought 2500 full color 2 sided business cards from postcardwarehouse.com and I'm working on my door hangers now. They seem to be a good company and the prices and help are really good. Funny thing, I used to live down
    the street from them!

7. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

Precision,

I read your hanger and have a question for you about being awarded the ground maintenance contract for you community. Is this for a gated community or a development?

Just curious.

Ron

8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

No offense, but just sounds like a simple sales pitch to me.

MATT

9. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

None taken walker talker. The reason I ask is that I was thinking of using a similar pitch with a development that I am looking to bid on. The bid covers the main office and the fence line. The rest of the homes would be extras. I was just checking to see if he had come up with the pitch for the same reason or was just using it as a general pitch.

Ron

10. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

Tony Harrell

on the door hangers are you designing it or are they. there prices are pretty cheap for 1 sided full color door hangers. I would like to get some and so far these guys look like they have the best prices.