Door hanging bags

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shades of Green LService, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

There was a link on here a while ago to a site that sold pull string door hanging bags. Can't find it on a search. Does anyone know where i can get these?

2. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Try RND signs. They should have a web-site. We have used them for posting signs and door hanger bags.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Blackburn has much better prices on their bags than RND...MUCH better.

4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

what's full name of company? and website?

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Try Blackburnflag.com. That should get you where you need to be.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

They are a sponsor here, as well. You can just click on their annoying flashing banner at the top of the page.

7. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

I get my flags from them. I never thought to check for bags. Thanks, just ordered 2000 bags for $35

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We buy 10,000 clear plastic doorhanger bags at a time from LESCO. They are very inexpensive.

9. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

What is a pull string bag? I have seen bags that go over the knob-

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Good question,...because I don't believe I've ever seen these before. I'll tell you guys ONE thing I'd love to find..... That would be some sort of plastic S hook (quantity) that would allow us to hang these bags on doors that have closed loop handles...like most outside storm doors DO. These hooks could be cheap, and should be tight so the hook isn't too wide open - for the bag to blow off. If anyone has any ideas on these, on what might work for these, please let me know. It takes me about 30 seconds sometimes to tie these bags n to the door handle. This time adds up.