door knop invoice bags???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Quality Lawn Care, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Quality Lawn Care

Quality Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I can get those plastic bags that you put your invoice in and leave it on a door knop? I have looked in the Nebs. catalog and at Office Max but can't find any. Thank You.

2. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

800 328 4009

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

4. Jet boater

Jet boater LawnSite Member

Just a suggestion for folks that hang the bill on doors....

MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT ON A DOOR THAT THEY USE!!!!!

5. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I guess I don't understand why you'd leave an invoice on a door as opposed to mailing it? I guess if it's for one-time jobs or something. But it doesn't make sense to me to do it for regular clients. Why not just mail them? Mail seems more professional to me. I don't get any of my bills left on my door and I must have a good 50+ bills per month to pay.

6. toby

toby LawnSite Member
    from ontario

Why wouldn't you just put the invoice in the mailbox or mail slot??

7. nubbie

nubbie LawnSite Member

In Buffalo and surrounding we have something called the Penny saver. They use those bags for their publications. If you have something like that in your area call them and as long as you do not conflict with their delivery area they might sell you some. As far as the mailbox's go in my area a mailman will take them out and have you fined because according to the US postal service nothing but mail with postage paid can be in/on/or touching a mailbox. I don't if it is different in Canada?

8. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

You can get them from Lesco. they sell a box of 1,000 for about $25.

9. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Ouch! The ones I mentioned were $9.69 per thousand. I got 4,000 plus $9.96 for s/h for a total of $48.72.