1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Door Logo opinion?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MSLandscaping, Oct 13, 2005.

1. MSLandscaping

MSLandscaping LawnSite Member

I just want any ones opinion on my new door logo.

thank you,

Main Street .jpg
  2. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

its nice, but why is the web site different then the name of the company??just thought you would be different??
  3. turfmgr

turfmgr LawnSite Member

are you going to put that whole thing on your door???
  4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

center the logo and cut out the picture and you got a decent logo. and im wondering too why the website is different than your company name
  5. MSLandscaping

MSLandscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input. We have the capecodlawns.com , we also have our name as a web site, just thought the capecod one would be easier to remember.
  6. rbriggs

rbriggs LawnSite Member

You should keep the website and name of your company the same. Cape Cod Lawns would be easier to remember for people. I would also try to get a telephone number such as 1-800-CCLAWN or something to that effect.
    It's key for people to remember your company when they see it on the street. Remember the old rule of 27?
  7. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Use the logo, phone # and web site. Loose the pics. It makes it look too jumbled and I doubt that anyone would know what they are going 40 mph down the road.

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I like it. It looks good
  9. Westcoast Grass

Westcoast Grass LawnSite Member

I like the lawn stripes.
  10. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I agree loose everything but the Mainstreet logo and phn#,change the website or the name so they are both the same and it's fine.I would also put it in a oval if it's gonna be on your truck.