Doorhanger Companies?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SONSCAPES, Jan 22, 2006.

SONSCAPES LawnSite Member

What Are Some Good Companies On The Net To Get Some Professional Doorhangers Made With Full Color,good Images To Choose From Etc...... I Have Looked At Looking Some More Ideas. Planning On Hitting Some High End Neighborhoods Up This Spring Thanks In Advance!!
  2. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I just ordered some large magnets from vista print. they are about 5" by 4". I got 1000 of them for $285 including shipping. I like them because a lot of people have metal doors so you can just stick them to front doors. The home owners then take them off the door and and stick them to their fridge. Here is the flyer magnet I used. It's in pdf form.

Attached Files:

3. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

Good idea, I like it!
  4. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

try, I forget the owners name but he is a good guy. Tell him Adam w/beyond the green referred you. good luck
  5. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

shrub is spelled wrong... "shurb"
  6. justinslawncare

justinslawncare LawnSite Member

i am thinking about getting door hangers too. what do you guys tyhink about double or single sided?
  7. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I can't thank you enough. I called today and they hadn't gone to print. I am uploading the corrected one now. the only change is i switched shurb to shrub. Thanks again you saved me.
  8. ZT_Brandon

ZT_Brandon LawnSite Member
    from Denver

My company prints doorhangers.

Tell me the quantity that you desire, and your zip code, and I will do my best to help you.

As far as printing on one side versus two...

Think of it this way-
    In most direct marketing efforts, one of your largest expenses is DELIVERY. I don't care if it is a doorhanger, a postcard, or a sales letter.

Most guys I know, spend between $.10-$.15 per door hanger delivered. Maybe you do it yourself, or have a family member help, but time still equals money.

So why not spend a little more, print on two sides, and give your prospect twice as much information, and twice as many benefits in calling you?

Too many marketers only pay attention to what they spend versus, what is cost to gain a new customer or generate a sale.

On another thought... Why not consider a 6" by 9" postcard, and do a saturation mailing to zip code you want to grow your business?

The cost is close to what you would pay for a doorhanger campaign, and I believe that they are more successful.

That is my 2 cents,

9. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj
    Posts: 894 great color glossy double sided doorhangers I got a great response from them.
  10. justinslawncare

justinslawncare LawnSite Member

my problem with mailing to a zip code is i dont target the house that i want to get. with the doorhangers i simply ride by the house say "oo id like to get that one" but the hanger on the door and go down the road. good idea about the post cards though. quantity of 1000-1500 zip code 21660