1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Doorhanger prices

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Dig-it Landscaping, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Dig-it Landscaping

Dig-it Landscaping LawnSite Member

I was wondering what a reasonable price was for doorhangers about 3000. color print. Are there any good companies to go through? any other recomendations?

2. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

3. palawnman

palawnman LawnSite Member
    from PA

4. Shawninfl

Shawninfl LawnSite Member

have you priced out buying blanks and printing them yourself? That is what I do. I think in the long run they are not only cheaper because I can add more color for less, but also I can change them up if I need to at the drop of a dime.
  5. RB Lawn

RB Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Ga

How is their quality? They have some good prices on all their stuff.
  6. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

I don't like not being given an option for single sided doorhangers. Good pricing, but no need for 2 sided. Maybe I missed something.
  7. ParadiseLawns

ParadiseLawns LawnSite Member

In Montreal we need 2 sides, one in english and one in french...
    We are special :p
  8. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Good point.....but being that the company and all 9 offices are located in the U.S., I don't think that will hold up in this case. :drinkup:
  9. monstermows

monstermows LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I went to get my door hangers made, first I called and they seemed reasonable at 8 cents a piece. I got there and the price went up I ended up paying $670 for 5000 one color and a perferated bottom that could be ripped off resembling a business card. This is my first year so I will learn as I go about pricing. I don't know if i was ripped off but the lady was either trying to draw me in on the phone by being dishonest or I didn't understand our phone conversation. I will learn as I go.
  10. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

monstermows, try www.48hourprint.com . They have high gloss FULL color doo rhanger WITH the perf. bottom for the biz card. 5000 for 310. oh, and btw...they are DOUBLE SIDED as well...I think I'll be going through them. Check out their site, and request the samples kit. it is WELL worth the wait to check out the samples, 100% high quality!