Doorhangers and what the different qualities

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawnbiz, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Lawnbiz

Lawnbiz LawnSite Member
    from NH

I am considering ordering 2 color doorhangers from doorhangersetc.com and was wondering what # cover stock should be used for this.

I dont want something that will be blowing off the door..LOL

2. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to a local print shop....I was quoted $400 for 1000 of them on doorhangers.com.....then I went to my local print shop and got 3000 hangers, 2 colors, 1 side, and a tear-off business card at the bottom for $150!!!!:weightlifter: :weightlifter:

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

A few years ago I ordered some from Nebs. For first time buyers they offered 2000 or 3000 for $100. They were small, two colors with a tear-off at the bottom.

4. Lawnbiz

Lawnbiz LawnSite Member
    from NH

Doorhangers.com said 189.00 for 5000???

5. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

I've bought some of each from doorhangersetc.com. If it's windy...chances are, it's gonna blow off. Just today I went out and put about 400 out onto doors, then about 20 minutes after I was done, the wind kicked up to about 15mph, and about 40% of my door hangers were torn off doors and flying everywhere. I picked up as many as I could, but it was still a pita. The heaviest is of course, the nicest on the door and seems to keep it's shape the longest. Good luck!