1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Doorhangers/Converting files

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a couple of doorhangers that I am working on. The problem is that they are word docs and every company that I have seen does not except word docs for creating doorhangers. Does anyone know of a company that does except these types of docs?
  2. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Trying to figure out how you made a door hanger in Word.:dizzy:

Personally, I don't know of any printers that would accept it. Best bet... recreate the door hanger either in Photoshop.. Illustrator... I think even Paint will allow you to save it as a jpg. image which THEN maybe a printer can work with.
  3. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

what format to you need. I might be able to help you. I don't mind, it's no big deal.
  4. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

adobe cs2 and image ready
  5. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

Did my doorhangers last year in Microsoft Word. Time-consuming if you put a lot of info on them, but came out well. Took them to a local printer and they turned out great.

This year, I used Microsoft Publisher to do post cards. Copied and pasted alot from the doorhanger doc, tweaked, and they came out great.