Doorhangers Etc.???????????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Has anyone ever purchased their doorhangers from doorhangers etc.?

If so, what are your thoughts on quality, price, turnaround time etc.

Also, who else would you recommend? Thanks...

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Did you read my thread about 48hourprint.com having their 25% off sale? Only 4 days!!!

3. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought from them, decent price, good quality hangers and they got here around the time they said they would too. I did have a problem one time not getting them on time but I talked with the owner and he took care of it for me. If you order from him tell him that Adam w/Beyond the green referred you.

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

from NJ

Walker-Talker no I did not see your thread, sorry. Thanks for the info though. I am not quite ready to order yet. I will probably order next month.
    Adam, if I go with Doorhangers I will let them know that you referred me.

5. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

Trinity,

I bought 5,000 hangers from them and they came out really nicely and they were $200.00. I emailed them what I wanted which included what type of pine tree I wanted on the hangers. They even got the right shade of Green that I wanted to outline them in.

They even designed them for free, unlike other companies that wanted to charge me $150.00 just to design them.

I would highly recomend them for the price and the quality of the hangers .

6. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

from NJ

Southern Yankee thank you for your input. I am leaning towards going with them.

7. GlennZ

GlennZ LawnSite Member

If you are looking for single color door hangers try www.door-hangers-direct.com. They are really cheap. We order about 10k at a time in the the florescent Yellow color with black. We canvass the same neighborhood over and over until we get all the houses we need.

Tip:Most companies think that full color always gets better results. Not true. I know many companies that have tested this by doing both. The plain black and white one always wins.

Glenn
    Clip Lawn Care

8. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

anybody got any samples of there doorhanger designs or turn over rates with them? do u guys put the price of cut on it? let me know your feedbacks thanks
    -mike

9. GlennZ

GlennZ LawnSite Member

I attached what we use. We have used this for 3 years with great success. I would say we get about a 2-3% call rate. Plus these people are calling me to buy it, not just price shoppers. After we do it the first time for the $20 it is the salesman's job to get them to sign up at the full price. At least I know my bid is accurate and how long it takes. Plus I got paid $20 to do an estimate.

Glenn
    Clip Lawn Care

door.jpg