Doosan/Bobcat mini pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Dec 7, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Not much has changed I see, now Doosan is polishing up someone else's turds at least.
    I swiped these pics off HEF.
    Now they will see what we hate about Bobcrap mini's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

So is all bobcat equipment now going to have that disgusting "Doosan" Decal on them?

3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

i want to see the skids :dizzy: that Doosan sticker would be the 1st thing to come off

4. Junior M

Thats what I was thinking, I dont want people thinking we run cheap foreign crap! :laugh:

5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

It's probably more reliable:laugh:

I bet the controls don't do the wiggle jiggle either.

I like the new Doosan Excavators

6. Junior M

It doesnt! The 430 is the only machine that I have ever heard or seen that happen..

That new doosan in the background in the last pic looks almost like your Daewoo, dirtman...

7. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Now that is about as ridiculous a statement as I have read.

So if you pull up to a jobsite in a Toyota Land Cruiser followed by your crew pulling a Kubota with an Isuzu, you are projecting "cheap crap"? I don't think so. Doosan is a technologically advanced company. I believe they put some of their systems larges.t, most advanced ships in the world. Quite amazing. ..But I would peel off that sticker.:usflag::laugh:

8. Junior M

I was being sarcastic, sorry, I am just naturally a smarta$$..

9. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

I don''t think the rental company would be too happy with you if you pulled their decals off, Junior.

10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am anxious to see how they intergrate BC and Doosan machines and product lines together. The timing could not have worse for Doosan, spending way too much for BC and then the economy falling off like a rock. I am also curious to see how BC customers react to the Doosan name and ownership.

10 or 15 years ago, the Korean excavators were no match in engineering and build quality to the Japanese machines. I am not sure that gap still exists.

You might want to get used to seeing Doosan all over BC equipment. I am sure they plan on getting people used to seeing the Doosan name and utilizing the BC machines is a good way to do that. I have a heat gun if anyone want to use it to pull the decal off.:laugh: