Double Blower Rack ??? WHERE ARE YOU?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Sep 13, 2001.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I cant find it in search, I cant find it at Jungle Jims so please help me find the company who makes the double backpack blower rack. I know it exists, I saw it at expo but ya think I can remember it now.

It holds 2 blowers one above the other and I thought it was Jungle Jim but its not on their site.

Any help? Thanks
  2. dhicks

dhicks Member

I believe that Trimmer Trap make the double BP rack. If not, try Green Touch.
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

THANKS David.

It was Trimmer trap. My head has not been in the game the last few days.
  4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Jungle Jim, very good. I just installed one inside my trailer and love it.

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Check out Gridiron racks .. They are modular aluminum channel rack s that you can customize any which way you want.. Two blowers one above the other or 4 or what ever.. They are made by novae .. I think it's
  6. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Jungle Jims i have one on my trailor, mine holds three trimmers and 2 backpacks. I got mine at the Expo the cooler holder,twin backpack racks,and 3 trimmer holders,all for less than 230,hard to beat that price. Marks Mowing Service
  7. Lawn DOG

Lawn DOG LawnSite Senior Member

Jungle Jim makes it. We have trimmer trap too. I personally like the simplicity of the Trimmer Trap vs. the Jungle Jim.
  8. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

Novae is at: :)
  9. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member
    Hope the link works. I have the the Gear Caddy which includes the blower rack. This system is awesome. I locks easily and only needs WD-40 once a month to keep it smooth.
  10. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Be careful we hav ethe jungle jim racks, no real complaints, but we do have a couple minor ones.

We recently purchased the newest echo backpack blower, and because of the plastic support turning outwards towards the rear it is unable to latch onto the "hook" on the rack. Very disapointing. Also we have had a couple of weld break loose. The rack is only one season old.