Double blower rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hookset, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Hookset

Hookset LawnSite Member

I'm intersted in a double blower rack. Trimmer Trap makes one that also holds a water cooler and a hand held blower (a TP-1). Does anyone use these and how do you like them?

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

3. grasskeeper

grasskeeper LawnSite Member

trimmertrap also makes a holder for backpack blowers. I'm not sure if they have a double rack though. I use the single holder, I just have two of them next to each other. I like them alot, they come with a spring loaded top so the blower can't bounce out and a place for a lock to prevent theft. You can find it at www.northerntool.com.

4. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

i think you can buy 2 single blower racks a hair cheaper than the double(TRIMMERTRAP).the double would save space but it might be kinda wobbly with the weight of 2 big back packs on a single stick.:rolleyes:

5. PRECISION LC

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

I use the trimmer trap backpack blower holders and love them. I have the stihl br 420 and they mount on the side of my trailer. They are easy to munt and very easy to place and remove the blower from it. I would recomend using 4" pvc pipe to place the blower tube into so it does not blow away when driving.

6. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a double blower rack from Jungle Jim's. When I had two blowers hooked on it worked great. I was concerned about it swaying to much but I never had a problem. I'll be selling it once I get a bigger trailer. I'm gonna put a Blower Mate (Jungle Jim's single blower rack) on either side, so access will be easy no matter what side your on. Check out :www.junglejimsap.com

7. Hookset

Hookset LawnSite Member

A trimmer trap item# TP-1 holds two blowers,hand held trimmer and a water cooler. Thats what I want to know about. It looks a little lite and I would like to know if anybody has one. Thanks