Double windowed envelope invoice template?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Howie's Lawn Care, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you guys have a good double windowed envelope invoice template. I'm finally going to start mailing my invoices. I bought double windowed, single windowed, still have 2 boxes of regular, and two different boxes of security envelopes. Does Quickbooks 05' have any inovice templates for double windowed envelopes? Thanks for any help or advice.

-Nick Howard
  2. Mrk'sLawn

Mrk'sLawn LawnSite Member

I use Gopher to schedule and do my billing. Gopher has a nice template for both estimates and invoices. Double window. Also QB 05 has double windowed templates. Hope this helps. There is a cheaper billing and scheduling software that will work great too if your just starting out. It's called LawnPro. It costs about $58.00 and has some really nice features for the money. I started out using LawnPro and then switched to Gopher. Both nice, simple to use programs. Have a great day

3. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for your help. I'll look into the LawnPro software. I bought a copy of Quickbooks 05', but haven't really messed with it much yet. I've just been using my invoice template from Microsoft Word and hand delivereing bills. I bought my copy of 05' quickbooks back in January or February of this year for the small price of.....$4.50, $4.82 after tax. I was happy about this purchase considering I went to Staples with like $150.00 expecting to pay regular price. It's last year's version, but that doesn't bother me with that kind of price difference.

-Nick Howard
  4. marionlandscape

marionlandscape LawnSite Member

use your quickbooks templates. customize them until they align with the windows. you can buy 1/3 perforated paper and designate the bottom portion for them to return to you. I even designed my bottom portions so that all the customer has to do is drop it into a double windowed envolope and the send to and return address is already printed and showing through the windows. this way you get back which invoice number it came from and what check number and date was used and you have a hard copy for their file

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

drop down "LISTS" than click on "TEMPLATES"
    Open an invoice and it will promp you to customize