Down Sizing Fleet?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by qualitylawnmanagement, Nov 7, 2006.

1. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I might be down sizing my fleet so I may have a few items for sale. Do you think this is a good idea to down size? I still will keep my 07 Dixie and walk-behind and may add a JD Quik-trac and a enclosed trailer. Some Items I may have for sale would be:

2004 Dixie Chopper XWF2700-60in w. 750Hrs. selling for sure for $6700.00
    2006 18ft Landscape trailer don't know yet on selling

PM me for information on the 04 Dixie Chopper

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are going to sell your trailer let me know. Might be too big but if the price is right. Just keep me in mind:waving:

3. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

that's pretty high on the Chopper...I can get the brand new version of that right now at CNY Power Equipment in Syracuse for $7,995

4. qualitylawnmanagement

Ok If I do I will let you know.

5. qualitylawnmanagement

I am just going a little over what trade in value is. Trade in value is almost 6,000. And by the way is that $7,995.00 for an high performance flat-lander? They list for well over Nine grand about $9,500.00 for an 07 flat-lander.

6. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to drive/test the mower once I get the rest of this billing in (next week).. and btw trade in is $5500 according to cut right...

7. qualitylawnmanagement

Give me a call next week a few days before you want to use it to clean it up cause it is covered in leafs and I have to take off the trac-vac. Thanks Josh for correcting me I knew it was a number around there just couldn't remember off the top of my head:hammerhead: . Also did you want the newer tires on it when you go to test drive it? They are almost new turf boss's.

8. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

do you have any pics of any yards cut by your dixie i recently purchased one im just curious on whta some yards look like. also do you like the tires on the dixie?

9. qualitylawnmanagement

here are two links to some threads that have some pictures of some lawns in them. As for the dixie turf boss tires right? If so yes but only during the summer but don't like them in the spring cause we get lots of rain and they tear up alot of turf when turning so I bought some field flex's from my dealer( i think them are the names) but they are more like an ex-mark tire and they seem to work out alot better in the spring and wet conditions or newly sodded lawns.

10. qualitylawnmanagement

opps for got the links.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=145716

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=154051