1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Downsizing - commercial mowers and blade grinder for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by davidcalhoun, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi guys, It is time for me to downsize some more. I opened a new business venture early last year and will not use this equipment any time soon.

I have always been "equipment intensive". Meaning that I always had more equipment than I needed. That also means that my equipment has not had the crap used out of it since I was the only one operating it.

Here is a list of what I am selling:

2006 John Deere 757 with a 60" series II deck and a ROPs. The engine is a 25 hp Kaw. This mower has 82 hours on it. This mower is like new. There are no dents on it and even the paint on the trim side of the deck is in great shape. Price is $6100.

2003 Woods F25 with a 52" tilt up deck. This is a front mount deck mower similar to Grasshopper. It has a Kohler 25 hp engine. This mower has 186 hours on it. This mower also has the suspension seat, traction kit, and dual trail wheels. Price is $4800.

2001? Gravely Pro 300 Hydro walkbehind with a 50" deck on it. This triger grip style hydro is in very good shape (looks new) and has just 112 hours on it. Price is $2000.

Neary Technologies blade grinder/sharpener. Model number is 440. This newer blade grinder is 1/2 hp and is very good condition. Price is $300.

I also have some other items such as a Jungle Jim Sulky for a walkbehind and a PowerChute OCDC for the JD series II 60" deck (this was attached but never hooked up and used).

I have pics available and I will try to attach some as soon as I can figure out how. In the meantime, you can PM me and I will try to send pics to your email.

I am in northern Indiana near exit 83 on the I-80/I-90 toll road.

Thanks for looking,

2. davidcalhoun

Here are some pics of the Woods F25 (if I am successful).

More to come as I get some others downloaded.
  3. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Feel free to deliver the 757 to me....:D
  4. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am interested in the 757, just need to sell my Quiktrak first!
  5. MarcM

MarcM LawnSite Member

What engine does your gravely have? Thanks
  6. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

free bump! kick A** equipment!
  7. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

How much for the powerchute?
  8. davidcalhoun

MarcM, Engine on the Gravely is a Kaw. I believe it is the 12.5 or ?? I forget what they put on in 2001. I will check for sure when I get back home.

JDwalkbehind, I would like $200 since it has not even been wired up yet.

Thanks for the questions,

9. davidcalhoun

Here are some pics of the Neary blade grinder/sharpener.
  10. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

will you ship the grinder? how much you asking for it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.