dowsing video

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

an ancestor of our Dowsing Master trains under the tutelage of the renowned Professor Fate

[​IMG]

2. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

You're sooo old!

I can't ever reference your shiet

Eveerrrr

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

then you have never seen the greatest pie fight ever filmed

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I tend to feel that dowsing is about overcoming inner deamons, human frailty and self doubt.
    (Tin Cup) but true. I have watched people that don't believe in dowsing, try and fail while i am on target often enough to dig to my marks.

Last summer i got enough dowsing time in that i realized that i was missing a lot of the information that was right in front of my eye.

Setting up a practice site like i have is prolly one of the smarter things that i have done, it allows me to practice under almost perfect conditions and diagnose any portion of the locate.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. HunterTekGeek

HunterTekGeek LawnSite Member

Jim - Great video! So, you have Voodoo Sticks and a Go Pro camera walking around in a field talking to yourself. Were you wearing a tin foil cone-shaped hat too? Excellent job. Please, more videos. Fantastic training.

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Rod, and everyone that took the time to watch the video.

I do tend to wander around and converse with myself, but we decided that it's ok.

I would never lower myself to wearing a foil hat, i have MM ears with my name on them.

ji m m y
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

that is awesome, thanks jim

8. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

is it possible to find a water pipe (buried without wire) ((a lateral)) for example with such a method?

could the water pipe, if location known atleast one point, be cut into, and the water within it applied a current that the voodoo sticks would respond to?

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

If only you could include video of your eye falling into your pocket my life would be complete. ;)

10. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe for Xmas or your birthday Chief.
    Posted via Mobile Device