1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dozer Blade For Skid Steer or CTL

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Canon Landscaping, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Canon Landscaping

Canon Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking at one of these dozer blades for a deere 322 I was wanting to get some opinions from anyone who has one or has used one. I am wanting to know if you can dig and push dirt similar to a small dozer. I am trying to keep from using my d3 on small jobs where a small grade might need to be cut or a short drive cut.
  2. thepawnshop

thepawnshop LawnSite Senior Member

How do youlike your 322? I have 40 hours on a demo (I bought a machine and it won't be in for a few more weeks so they are giving me a "loaner" until it comes in) and I am INCREDIBLY impressed with the capabilities of this machine! I highly recommend it to anyone shopping CTL's!

I am curious about the blade question as well...I build houses and am thinking of getting a blade for driveways and backfill but there are so many different options and prices run from 2k to 5k+ that I can't figure out which way to go. I am leaning towards the grouser right now.