DPF Delete Programmer website is back ordered

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by nosparkplugs, Aug 10, 2008.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

DPF delete Programmers for Cummins, Powerstroke & Duramax. Their is already a backorder list LOl:clapping:. So much for the "going to void the warranty" fear factor.

http://www.badptrucks.com/

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

but it does void the warrenty right? im looking into getting a 2007.5 llm and was looking into dpf delete.

3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

O yeh warranty is gone! But o well. its worth it to some to get 5-7 mpg better.

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

I had a feeling this would happen

5. P.Services

But ive also heard alot of people say it is only 1 to 2 mpgs better so is it really worth it?

i think i will just put on a dpf back exhaust and a intake as long as it doesn't void my warranty

6. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Ive only heard a minimum 5mpg, so yeh.

7. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Sure does void the warranty; however the Cummins Forum I'm a member of, the majority of new 6.7 Cummins are deleting the DPF ASAP with GREAT RESULTS, the dealers want you to believe the new diesels will not run without the DPF; however thats just not the case. To many Owners have proven that theory wrong, just gotta have the balls to void your warranty:laugh: the vast majority are doing it. Better performance, no codes = no downtime or vists to the dealership with the DPF gone.

BTW Diesel is $4.19 in Memphis filled the Cummins for $98.50.

8. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Yeh i think without the DPF's you wont need a warranty! ha!

9. P.Services

but im a chicken shat and am scaired i will have to replace a $12k engine for some unrelated reason.

check these two trucks out and tell me what one you would go with. im leaning to the first one. the second one is nice but i would put smaller tires on it. both trucks are about the same price but i can get the first one financed so i wont have to empty the bank.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...doors=&transmission=Automatic&max_price=39000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...018QQitemZ280253736910QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

10. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Man neither one intrests me... i hate ext cab short beds, and reg cabs just arent functional! ha! Id prob prefer the ext cab tho...Im to much of a crew cab guy i guess.