dragster Mower- you have got to see this

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jsf343, Feb 10, 2007.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

CHECK THIS LAWNMOWER OUT!!!

look at the link for pics You will not be disappointed

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/276627377.html

DRAGSTER/LAWNMOWER LOOK!

this was built from a simplicity lawn mower,w/hydrastatic drive,all tube frame,all aluminum body,stainless steel headers,15" slicks in rear,14 motercycle tires in the front, it comes with it's own coustom built trailor. I have been showing this car in car shows and running it in parades for the past 4 years.I have won several first place and second place trophys with it and eaven a peoples choice award. it has been featured@ a local les swab tire center if you are looking for somthing inexpensive to show or just have fun with or to advertize your business this car is for you. I will deliver up to 150 miles.

2. jsf343

I am trying to figure out how to get the pictures on here.:hammerhead:

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

copy then to your computer then you can post them. but it's just as easy for us to just click the link.

4. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

There was an unfinished dragster mower project on E-bay recently. It was located in Tennessee.

5. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

Cool - but where's the deck?

[​IMG]

6. jsf343

Good Job Ron, you the man! :weightlifter: I couldn't figure out how to get them to post. I was just about ready to get my 5 year old to help me. lol:laugh: :laugh:
    Pretty cool huh? I don't think I would waste the money doing that but if it was functional it might be kind of fun to hit some of the customers lawns with!!

7. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

It looks like its actually in front of the rear tires! See the diamond plate in the top right pic?

8. jsf343

9. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

FATWEASEL - maybe that IS a deck! I took it as a muffler.

jsf - you have a PM.

10. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i think the muffler is the somewhere in front of the deck, see the tail pipe coming out right in front of the diamond plate deck?

[​IMG]