DreamScapes Landscaping Mid-Season Update

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Jun 22, 2008.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are some updated pictures of the equipment. I tried to e-mail some pictures from my phone to my laptop, but it doesn't seem to want to work.

As most know, I traded the ZTR for the WB, and the WB is working great!

Upcoming Purchases:

7x16 Enclosed Trailer
    WRIGHT Stander 48" (I will trade the Lesco)
    Toolbox for Truck

Next Year:

Underbody hoist/Dump Insert
    Western V-Plow/Salter
    Dump Trailer, Possibly Small Compact Tractor

Heres The Pictures

-Mitch-

Landscaping-Equip 006.jpg

2. DSLND

Another Picture....

Landscaping-Equip 005.jpg

3. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice, as always :clapping:

Good job to have a plan of where you're going with your business - it's a good idea to have goals like that (honestly, I'd like a nice truck like yours lol - maybe this fall)

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

We have disagreed on some stuff lately, but one thing I am sure we will both agree on is the need for a compact tractor. I don't recall a single day recently where I have NOT thought about how handy it would be to have a compact tractor for hundreds of various projects.

5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking rig, not bad for being 15! The enclosed and the Wright should look pretty sweet!

Another off topic question on the trailer. How stable is your trailer, like if you stand on the front corner of the trailer and bounce up and down, does it flex? I noticed that with the 6x10 carry-on around here.

6. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Mitch.... good planning as well. How do you like the power on the BR 550? Is it enough or do you wish you had the extra power in the BR 600?

7. DSLND

Thanks. The trailer does like to bounce if you jump on a corner, however, I believe it to be the fact that it just has a straight tongue, no A-Frame. I think having the A-Frame would eliminate that problem. But the trailer itself is sturdy, heck, I've overloaded it many times, and its still fighting. Once I get my enclosed, the open will be strictly for misc./landscaping jobs.

The 550 is a mean machine! That thing will blow you away! I have never tried the 600, but I do believe that there isn't much difference.

-Mitch-

8. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Have you tried a Redmax?

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking Rig

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member