1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

DreamScapes Landscaping Mid-Season Update

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Jun 22, 2008.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I have never tried a RedMax, my dealer is a Toro, STIHL, LawnBoy, WRIGHT. I really haven't ever seen a RedMax around here, but I have heard great things.

I was going to get a trailer identical to yours (Lawn Enforcer), but then I would have had to start renting a storage unit, and the enclosed is just better for my operation.

-Mitch-

2. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

do you plan on getting a 36 wb again of no?

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, and to be honest with you, my trailer is made for ATV's, not mowers, so I had a lot of trouble with loading until I figured out things with ramps and boards and other stuff to make it work. So how long until we see the enclosed?

4. Herrick

Herrick LawnSite Senior Member

We should have a contest this fall mitch, 550 vs 600... :laugh:

5. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, 36" Will come in about August-September.

The trailer should be here in a few weeks (maybe a month), I want to save for a little while before making that kind of purchase.

Rob, YES! That would be interesting. lol

-Mitch-

6. k911lowe

k911lowe LawnSite Senior Member

nice looking rig.nice to hear someone in business for 5 years that's not pissing and moaning about inflation or gas prices.good job.proud of your efforts.

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Glad to hear the walk behind is working out for ya Mitch. Looks good. :waving:

8. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

9. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Real nice set-up man!

10. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Good idea man. Don't spend every last penny on the trailer... make sure you have a grand or so in the bank before the purchase to keep everything afloat. If something blows and you just bought the shiny new trailer with every last penny, it won't help putting a new rear end in the truck, if you get what I'm saying.