DreamScapes Landscaping Mid-Season Update

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Jun 22, 2008.

1. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

If you pay and train employees correctly and they understand if they do a bad job you're going to fire them.... they arn't so bad.

See I end up having baseball on the weekends..... In the fall on Sundays and in the Spring on Saturdays..... The earliest I can work is like 3, not to mention I feel dead from the games and practice. That's what sucks, unfortunately.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You guys are right it gets real tough when school starts! Hey mitch I saw that you might want a hoist for your bed, whats your opinion on those I have thought about one myself

3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Brady, i may get anm underbody hoist. A guy who used to mow in my town has one (his username is razorman, you can look at his old threads and find pictures) but i will hopefully be adding a dump truck in the next few years, so i may hold off on an underbody hoist.

-Mitch-

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice equipment

5. DSLND

I got my magnets finally! Yes, I know, they look like lettering, but they are magnets.

Also, took a picture of the truck/trailer at a commercial property I maintain (between the signs, and the magnets, nobody is going to miss my rig!)

Thanks

-Mitch-

Truck-Magnets 001.jpg

6. DSLND

Now people will have no reason to think I'm Disney Lands #1 fan! (the license plate)

Truck-Magnets 002.jpg

7. DSLND

While I was waiting for my helper to finish up, I snapped a picture.

Truck-Magnets 005.jpg

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

As always Mitch, looking real good! I like the magnets-are you gonna hold off on the vinyl lettering for now or stick with the magnets?

9. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

looks good, and those magnets are nice, look like vinyl lettering. looks like it's about time for a bigger trailer.

10. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

hahaha i love the plate, and yes, it does look like it could possibly be disney lands fan lol