DreamScapes Landscaping Mid-Season Update

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Jun 22, 2008.

1. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

If I were you, I would sell the Lesco and get yourself a 52" ZTR. If you have eXmark in your area, check out the HP with the 52 Trivantage deck.

2. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the sulky, so it isn't that terrible... I am considering a ZTR or Stander at this point, but I don't profit off of the six acre yard b/c its my personal yard:hammerhead::hammerhead:

Yeah, honestly, six acres on the WB isn't that bad, I have things split up so I take a break acre and a half.

I may look at the eXmarks, but Toro is a good dealer around here, and they also sell WRIGHT Standers, a possible option.

-Mitch-

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

For the money, you can't beat a exmark lazer z. I actually looked at wright for their stander rh 48" 19 hp and it was $7200. The lazer I bought 46" 19 hp was $5999. And I'm sitting with a full back seat and am not standing or sitting on the sentar seat. Just some facts to consider. Best of luck.

4. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

ahh u looking for another mower???? lol

5. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

you mentioned the toro, as mentioned many times before it is the same frame as the exmark w/ a different deck. i have both and think that the toro gives just as good of a cut, and it seems to have better vacuum than the lazers.

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Read man read. I looked at scag wright toro and exmark BEFORE I bought any of them. This was when I had the phazer and the used stander. I love the lazer z and it works perfect for me.

7. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the eXmark is the one...the trivantage leaves a real nice cut...

8. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

y dont you keep what you have, get a bigger trailer, and add a ztr.

9. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

It's funner to tease you :laugh: don't worry I was just playing

10. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I plan on saving for a while (prob. until the end of the year), then next spring get a new rider, most likely a WRIGHT 23/48 Stander, which would be perfect for medium sized yards, and can still run on the big yards. Also, I plan on ditching the enclosed trailer idea, for now. I plan on getting a 12' trailer w/rear and side gate, and start renting a storage unit thats a half mile from my school, and is also where my good lawn buddies store their stuff, so we can help each other out if needed.

Thats the plan... for now. (hint: I am ALWAYS changing my plans, and can never make up my mind:laugh::):hammerhead::dizzy::waving:)

-Mitch-