Got to do a fun one last week. No sleeves or any type of access to run the irrigation for the pool pots from the the front yard irrigation. Nearest tie-in was the water heater piping in the "pool house". I was sweating bullets when I soldered the tie-in connection for fear of catching the pool house on fire. Everything went fine until a few hours later when I smelled and saw smoke. Turned out it was the next door neighbor's house. Someone there was burning "leaves". Dude didn't want to pay for all copper so I used what I had on the truck and then transitioned to no hole Techline. I would have taken a picture of the Porsche I was working next to but it had a cover on it.