Drive 75

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by naturescaretaker, Dec 10, 2004.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I have 4 un-opened containers of Drive 75 that some nimrod sold our foreman for crabgrass control in centipede back during spring. Enough said. Anyone interested in buying these 4 containers? Make me an offer.

Brian

2. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Going to be anywhere near Chicago? We use Drive quite a bit in the summer.
    Scott

3. naturescaretaker

No plans right now. I can ship them UPS.

4. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Shoot me a price!

5. naturescaretaker

Lesco sells them for $104.15 each contractors price. Send me $175 and you can have all 4. PayPal, check or whatever. I will UPS them to you.

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

not a bad deal

7. lawn dawg

lawn dawg LawnSite Member

Coastal,
    what size packages are these and are they still available?
    I could use maybe 2 of them if you will split them up. Or all 4, let me think it over.
    Thanks.
    (It is Sunday at 5:00 p.m.)

8. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

will that stuff work in a permagreen? it is a wettable powder isn't it? If forever green isn't interested in it I might be if it works in a PG.

9. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

forever green, I am also in the Chicago area (west suburbs) and would be willing to split the cost with you if you dont want all four. PM me if interested. P.S.,I live in Bartlett.

10. ForeverGreen

ForeverGreen LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Drive in a PermaGreen has always given me mixed results even with MSO. It is great with higher volume and not sure if lableled at 10GPA or not. (I know I should know) and I use Lesco gun on 200 skid only to spray it because of the PG result. Tip screens did mot handle it even being premixed. If those containers are 1 lb that is a good deal, however I paid $69.47 per lb here in Ohio on 6/24/04 for it and Im sure the price is still in that range here.Ted