Drivers And Subs Ny & Ct

Discussion in 'Employment' started by PROCUT1, Aug 19, 2006.

1. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Posted this on plowsite as well. Hopefully I can keep it here to for more exposure and a good paying opportunity for Lawnsite members.

We're a large commercial only, snow removal firm looking for drivers and subs for the following areas.

Danbury CT
    Brewster NY
    Dutchess County NY

Top rates paid. Drivers paid bi-weekly. Subs monthly. Payment ontime always.

Looking for plow trucks, loaders, backhoes, skid-steers with operators.

Also looking to rent late model equipment to be run by our experienced, mature operators. If you have a loader sitting for the winter, use it to make guarenteed monthly money for keeping it on site whether it snows or not.

We're also looking to purchase some plow vehicles, 1997-2005, 3/4 ton or larger.

Perfect opportunity for a smaller operation to have guarenteed work and guarenteed money.

DEPENDABILITY AND AVAILABILITY IS A MUST.

If interested call Joe at 845-897-5296.

Other areas in the NY and CT area may be available shortly.

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

ProCut, I may have someone interested in renting out a loader, he just bought it off a highway garage (well maintained) for a project that I don't think he is starting until spring or next summer. It's an older model Ford with a 3yd bucket. Give me a dollar figure I could put in his head.

3. PROCUT1

from TN

Hmm a ford I think would be pretty old. We're generally looking for newer equipment but if you can post some pics and more info Ill take a look at it.
    If its exceptionally good and dependable, we might be able to use it.

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I'll see what I can do.

5. PROCUT1

from TN

going up..............

6. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

hey procut, i have a f-350 dump, 2yd sander and a 9' fisher can you use that? whats the pay per hour? and what do you cover? fuel maint, damage/repair ? ? also how many hours will you need a truck/ driver per storm?? thanks

7. MLawns

MLawns LawnSite Member

How late model? '96 F-350, 7.3 regular cab, work for you? She's a horse.

8. MLawns

MLawns LawnSite Member

How late model? '96 F-350, 7.3 regular cab, work for you? She's a horse. Everything has been well maintained. New turbo last fall. Will supply maint. records if needed. PM me if interested.

9. hgotti

hgotti LawnSite Member

i got a 2001 chevorelt diesel 3500 dump with 9ft fisher and 2 yard sander for sale ,if intertested email me back

10. PROCUT1

from TN

Call with info. 845-897-5296