Driving Lights?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Kraco_1, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 LawnSite Member

I left the owners manuel for my truck at work and I'm trying to figure out how to turn my daytime driving lights on. Only had the truck for a few days now and I've not learned all the little secrets yet. Anyone have a 2001 Silverado 2500 4x4 Ex.cab that can tell me how to do it?

2. Smither

Smither LawnSite Member

Your daytime driving lights should come on when the ignition is on and the parking brake is off. That's the way my '98 2500 works. Does that help??

3. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 LawnSite Member

Smither thank's, I know that's the way it should work but they don't come on. When I first picked up the truck at the dealership last week they showed me how to turn them off but didn't turn them back on. I know it has something to do with holding the domelight switch and tapping the brake a few times but I can't remember just what it was. Not a big deal, guess I'll just wait until I go back to work and look it up in the manuel. Thank's anyway for your reply.