Drop-in Sprayer from Gregson Clark?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreenHor7, Mar 11, 2007.

1. GreenHor7

GreenHor7 LawnSite Member

Has anyone used the drop-in sprayer from Gregson Clark. I am new to this industry. I have just got licensed this passed month and i only have a few accounts for this year. I do not want to spend alot of money. so i am considering one of these units. It will solely be used for weed control. I am looking for some feed back.

2. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

u should check out the perma green synergy drop in sprayer, or their one shot spray tank. lesco carries both and they just came out. they both look heavy duty and u can still use the hopper of the sprayer for granulars 2. Another nice feature is that they dont use any batteries.

3. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I have the one from rittenhouse. Very similar to Gregson Clark. It drops into the Lesco HPS or fits in the Lesco High Wheel Spreaders. 5 foot boom, 3 nozzles 32,000ft coverage for 9 Gallon Tank using 3way Herbicide. Only reason I upgraded is because you have to charge batteries to power the pump. 1 ,12v, 12Ah sealed acid battery lasts 1.5 Hours or 2 tank fulls about.
    You also cannot spray and spread fert at the same time if that matters.
    For the price you will make your money back no problem.

4. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

Gregson Clark makes great products, with the professional in mind.

And they are really easy to deal with, both quality product and quality people.

Does it get any better than that?

Pete

5. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there a web address for rittenhouse??

6. Tom Gs

Tom Gs LawnSite Member
    from canada

7. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

8. VARMIT COMMISSION

VARMIT COMMISSION LawnSite Senior Member

HAVE YOU HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH 3WAY USING ONLY 9 GALLONS TO COVER 32,000 SQUARE FEET. HAVE YOU USED MSMA WITH ONLY 9 GALLONS YET? I MODIFIED MY LESCO HPS AND IT HAS A 15 GALLON TANK. LABEL SAYS MSMA NEEDS 40 GALLONS OF WATER PER ACRE TO APPLY. MY 15 GALLONS WILL COVER AN ENTIRE ACRE. A LITTLE SCARED TO TRY IT WITH SUCH LITTLE WATER, BUT REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT OF WATER, ITS STILL THE SAME AMOUNT OF MSMA PER ACRE.

9. Green Thumb Mowing Srvcs.

Green Thumb Mowing Srvcs. LawnSite Member

at 30 psi I get about 29,000 sqft with three way and it works great, I've had it three years now. Love it. I put one batt. on charge in the truck and use the other. I get about 2 hrs out of a batt. I also use the Richway foam marker.

10. The Ranger

The Ranger LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

I have a used Gregson Clark modular spray unit with pump, hose reel and Honda motor for sale. $1500. It also includes the injection pump with the injection gun. Good buy and I am located in Ohio