Dropped my PDA

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tx_angler, Jul 17, 2004.

1. tx_angler

tx_angler LawnSite Senior Member

After cutting the post office yesterday we were headed to the next account and I reached for my PDA in the truck console. It was missing. Last time I used it was at the post office and I set it on the rear bumper of the truck. We turned the truck around and retraced the route. We found it lying in the middle of main street ( a state highway) about a two miles from the post office.

I was afraid someone might find it and get my customer list but it appears the all data is still secure. You think it's covered under the warranty? :D

[​IMG]

2. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Hay Tex. no, warranty only covers being run over by small cars this looks like the work of a semi!!!

" we can rebuild it,make it stronger, better, faster." 6mill PDA
    Oh sorry that is only in fantasy TV land

3. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

with luck you have backed your data to your PC.

GEO :(

4. smlavin

smlavin LawnSite Member

I have that same PDA. Only mine looks a whole lot better than yours!;)

5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Lil' Duct tape and it is good as new.:)

7. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I lost my cell phone a few weeks ago under the wheels of a 10 wheel dump truck. It looks like the PDA.

8. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

:confused: :confused: stupid me,........ can someone explain to me what's a PDA?:confused: :confused: :eek: I use a looseleaf binder and metal clip board.

9. smlavin

smlavin LawnSite Member

Personal Digital Appliance - It holds phone numbers, notes, calendar, appointment book with alarm to remind you of stuff. Just a little easier to carry around than a clip board, rolodex and appointment book.

10. DALMlawn&landscaping

DALMlawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TX

A - assistant... don't mean to be rude and correct such a small mistake, but, a personal digital appliance sounds like a microwave