dropping by to say hi!

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Brianslawn, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

hi guys! :waving: this past year we started doing some irrigation work and just been learning as i go. i'll probably have to start hangin out in this room to learn more... if you guys can handle me! :p

how much per man hr do you guys charge for irrigation installs and repairs?

thanks, and i'll talk to you later. :waving:

2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Bring it on Brian. Your sense of humor will fit right in here. :p

3. Brianslawn

thank you to my hundreds of loyal followers to have already welcome me to their gathering place here. to the rest... quit 'laying pipe' if you know what i mean and pay attention! :waving:

4. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

I always thought that you only had two followers... and one of them is Bobby Gedd. LOL :D

5. Brianslawn

bobby dont talk to me no more. hes too busy selling hot dogs. just you, steve, lil mike, the giant, the biker, and the lil police man. maybe couple others that stay in the shadows. its not quantity, but quality i look for in friends. you cant get much more quality than that list. :D

6. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

hey brian..
    for repairs we get $65.00/hr..
    for installs we get $40.00/hr

7. Brianslawn

thanks. i been charging $50/hr for all irregation work, so i guess im about average.

8. sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead LawnSite Member
    from MI.

We charge a $65 service call to show up, and charge about $75 hour on service.But you have to have experice or no how to bullsh#$ your way. Installs i have to make at least $150. hour or its not woth it or i figure if i spend $1000. on parts i should be making $1000. on labor.