Dslnd 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Dec 3, 2011.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

No. I sold it earlier this year. Needed a lot more work than I wanted to put into it.

-Mitch-

2. DSLND

Well what a great year for snow removal! Haha, here is a picture of the trucks nice and clean....from the other day when it was about 50 out and I hand washed the trucks.....in December....:hammerhead::hammerhead::nono::nono:;);)

Here is another with the new truck and mowing trailer out doing some clean ups earlier this month. Two words: W I D E T U R N S :dizzy::cool2::laugh:

-Mitch-

04ChevyTrailer.jpg

Plow Trucks.jpg

3. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

very nice turcks

4. DSLND

Thanks!

The 99 (white) is just about to 200k miles. 6.0L. Great truck, great engine! I bought it when I was 14, in 2008 and its been awesome for a first truck.

The 04 (Silver) I just bought in November. What a beast. Lots of torque! Its got 104k miles and running like a champ. I put my black rims on the silver the other day and man I think they look awesome! I've got some blue strobe lights I'm putting in the grill (im a volunteer firefighter) and Im going to get a strobe for the dash too.

Both great trucks, will definetly buy another K2500

-Mitch-

5. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Every things looking good. We had a 60 degree day today so I ended up washing my truck as well. If you don't mind me asking. How much do you pay a month for rent on your building?

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Nice to see some more young guys working hard! The shop looks great and the new truck too.

7. carloslawnmaintain57

carloslawnmaintain57 LawnSite Member

Looks like you have a nice operation going,What stihl handhelds you got?Also how is the stander workin i have not seen the smaller ones that much at all even mostly like 52'' and 48'' here is fine.

8. DSLND

Ya, crazy weather for this time of year! Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Thanks man!

STIHL: FS110, FC110, HS 45, BR 550, BG55, FS 80, MS170 I think thats it. Some of that stuff Ive had since I was in seventh grade! I'm a freshman in college now! :weightlifter: Good stuff, very happy.

Love the stander. 500HRS in last 2 seasons. Almost paid off. Only thing I will do next round is the rapid height. It would just be super convenient and especially if you have employees running the equipment and we are constantly changing heights.

-Mitch-

9. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i dont mean to bush your chops too bad, just a little, but whats up with the lift while cutting 6' hedges.... i hope you needed it for some tallers ones somewhere on that property!! nice setup
    and I thought DSLND was for Disney Land, I wanted to see mickey!

10. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

my dad has the same 04 chevy except its black and it has around 140,000 im only 14 so thats what my dad drives me around in