Dslnd 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Dec 3, 2011.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Nice new dump, probably feels good to finally find one after 3 years!
  2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats on the truck, that duramax is just getting broke in.
  3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I had some blown up pictures, material samples, brochures, cards, magnets, pens and even took one of my snowblowers. This year Im doing a much bigger expo and Im going to have a small tv playing powerpoint of our work, a 4x8 banner (business card layout, only much larger) in my background, material samples, my tablet to show examples of specific work, my framed newspaper article (3), chamber of commerce award, etc. Everything that makes you look better than the other guy helps. Yes, for the small expo I got my money back and more. Made some great connections with other businesses, which really is what I think a lot of it is about.

Thanks! Man its great! We've been working outside all week and really getting to use this thing.

Thanks! My mechanic has the same one only its a wrecker and he said the same thing.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Now your running your show like I do haha. Getting a truck all done up then getting rid of it haha, congrats on the new truck though
  5. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

how many times you been in the newspaper now?
  6. DSLND

Hah. I know. It killed me to trade that truck after all i put in it. But they did give me a great offer on it, i kept the vplow/bracket, as well as all my strobes, etc. I got a great deal on the dump too, so it was a win-win.

Good question. Started in 2009. Id say at least once a year since then. Twice last year. Ive been blessed with publicity.

7. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

So if your a volunteer firefighter you can put all those strobes on? That sounds pretty good to me.
  8. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

keep it up you will have your own tv show soon !
  9. DSLND

Yep. Ive got my 20" bar in the dash, two strobes in grill and two in my back glass. Really lights up the road at night! I'd really like to get the work light strobe kits but i priced them at like $500:dizzy:

Thanks, buddy!