duck and cover

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by METRO 36, Nov 14, 2005.

1. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

I was doing a leaf job today trying to get ahead of the 6in of snow that were supposed to get tonight. any way i working in some hedges when a wasp stung me in my back. So i jumped out of the bushes looked fo the nest.But i couldnt find it so i went back to work and i got hit again but when i looked there was only a red mark and no stinger. the third time it happen i spun around to look and there was a couple of kids in the alley with a bb gun. man they were fast I couldnt catch them but they allready had a 3lawn head start that really pissed me off no respect. they could do something constuctive like go to school (i say kids but were 15-16 years old) just wondering if this or something like it has happened to anyone else before.

a hand grenade is not your friend once the pin is pulled

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

call the cops on them

3. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, what they did, was illegal, they could have killed you. go after em with whatever legal action you can and press charges. they need to learn why you dont shoot at people, were it me, I'd have gone after them with the truck, and put my boot up each of their hind ends.

4. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

i would have throw a pitchfork in'em no just kidding that could get bad

5. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

forget pressing charges or calling the cops id have taken that bb gun and shove that thing up their......

6. METRO 36

It's probaly a good thing i didnt catch them because i would have shoved that bb gun up there a## but then id probaly be in trouble with the law. the law frowns on vigilantes. Like i said i didnt catch them but i got one of them in the back with a rock made me feel a little better.

7. METRO 36

where bobby and his shovel when you need it.lol

8. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Call the cops and press charges for sure.

9. METRO 36

I called the cops but i dont no who it was but the pd said that they would check the truency records and see who skipped school that day. They said that whoever skipped school and lived in that area were probaly the ones who did it because the neighborhood is 5 miles from any school and they werent driveing. id like to tie them up take off there shoes and go after there toes with my trimmer how sweet revenge can be.

10. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I'd get a camera in case you encounter them again, then the police will have a photo to go by when they need to go looking for them. just a thought for in case you have another run in with em. oh yea, a leather belt to use if ya catch em. lol