1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dumb Question?`

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by kjslawn, Jul 5, 2008.

1. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I seen a spray that is called mulch magic it can be sprayed on mulch to give it color has anyone use this? I have a couple places that the mulch is good just faded. Sounds good but have never seen it used or talked about
  2. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

the only problem I've had with any type color enhancer, is that the local wood recycling center won't take it after it has been sprayed or dyed. Something to consider if you ever have to remove it.

I till my mulch and try to stretch it out another 2-3 months if I need to. If you don't have enough there to till, just till, and lightly spread a thin layer on.
  3. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

How wood they know? I have never tale to a center I just dump it out back of my house. I have tilled but this just looked simple mow yard trim blow and spray before you leave.
  4. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member