Dump-from-the-seat Leaf Vacs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 4-Leaf, Oct 19, 2003.

1. 4-Leaf

4-Leaf LawnSite Member

So -- my business is growing and my wife is going to be helping me. She's not strong enough to hoist the bagger hoppers and wrestle them when they're full of leaves.

I currently have a old 52" Toro Proline 118 and I asked my dealer about their systems. He told me that they don't have any for my mower. He also called Peco-Vac but they didn't make one to fit it either. So it looks like I need to buy a new mower.

I was thinking Ex-Mark but they don't make theirs for a 52" mower. A 52" mower is about as wide as I can fit on my trailer (taking into account the Vac attachment.)

Do any of you have a dump-from-the-seat system on a 52" mower? Who wants to tell me how great (or terrible) their dump-from-the-seat system is. I'll be taking this input very seriously as I make my buying decision. -- Thanks for the input.

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

The bac-vac collection unit was the best on the market when I was buying. One person can remove and replace the unit in minuets without tools for side discharging. Dumps from the seat.

Gene