Dump insert EZ DUMPER

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by N&CLandscaping, Feb 27, 2009.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking to put a dump insert in my truck. Shortbed. I got a price for $2,825.00 installed w/ tarp + cab protector in RI. It is an EZ Dump model. Does anyone know of an EZ Dumper dealer located in MA? Cant seem to find one. Thanks

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't believe that it will be easy to find too many of their dealers around as I believe EZ Dumper went out of business. I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

3. Black Bear

Black Bear LawnSite Member

I too had heard that e-z dumper went under last fall, so be careful as there will be no warranty from the mfg.
    On the otherhand you maybe getting a real good deal, checkout what another mfg. dumper price is first.

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

You could probably find an old flat-bed dump/stakeside for the same price.

Might want to consider a used dump trailer too. You'll get way more on it too.

5. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

one of the biggest blunders i've made was buying a shortbed truck and putting in a dump insert. i wnet through 3 axels and 2 rearends on that truck in 6 years. buy a stakebody or a dump truck the extra amount of grass clippings, mulch, or whatever you need to haul will pay for it.