DUMP INSERT FOR SALE: Truckcraft short bed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SpruceLandscape, Mar 28, 2010.

1. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

Hey everyone.

All I have left to sell is a short bed Truckcraft Dump insert. Its a 2005 model that I bought in 2006 as a demo. Steel, comes with cab protector, roll out tarp, two way tailgate, pressure treated 2x8 sides for the stake pockets, and a 1 year old leaf box that I built and used for one season before getting our large dump truck. Leaf box will hold approx. 6 cubic yards. Insert will haul approx. 3.5 Cubic yards of material (more if its packed down and spread evenly) with just the wood sides. Heavy duty electric over hydraulic lift will pick up 6,000 lbs.

Surface rust and scratches were sanded and painted for this season, hydraulic fluid has already been flushed (once a year) and its ready to go to work. PM me or give me a call to arrange an appt. Its currently staying installed until sold. We can load into your truck or trailer upon purchase.
    Was asking $2000, but have lowered the price to $1850

Insert1.jpg

insert2.jpg

insert3.jpg

insert4.jpg

insert5.jpg

2. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

here's a Monday bump

3. markh1

markh1 LawnSite Member

where are you located in ohio

4. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

North Ridgeville, about 20 minutes west of Cleveland

5. rsp1961

rsp1961 LawnSite Member

Damn, that's exactly what I need, and the price seems right...just too far away.

6. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

Wednesday evening Bump up

7. CSL&L

CSL&L LawnSite Senior Member

If you have this in the middle of april when we aren't as busy with cleanups I will def make the trip and get it from you.

8. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

6 or 8 foot? Is there anyway you could install this if i bought it? If not i understand i just have no way to remove and it is loaded. Thanks in advance!

9. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

Again, its a 6.5ft. long insert made for short bed trucks, but may also fit in long bed trucks that have a tool box mounted. you would need to measure and see.
    I will be happy to load it into the back of your truck or onto your trailer, but I'm not really interested in "installing" it for you. Its a bit of screwing around with a fork lift or something similar to line everything up, drill the holes, etc. You should be able to find a truckcraft dealer in your area that could install it for you, or check out Emmett Equipment in Richfield, Ohio, or Terry's Truck and Trailer in Canton, Ohio. They are both Truckcraft service and sales centers.

10. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have the instructions or diagram to explain installation and whats bottom dollar? Im looking to buy within the next week just trying to free a day up to get one.