Dump insert owners...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

To all those who own a dump insert.. Which brand do you have & how much did it cost you?

If you can.. post a pic.

THANKS

2. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

2004 EZ dumper 6000 lbs lift 51 degree dump 1899.50 installed direct from the new england dist in RI

im000152 (2).jpg

3. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

mike.. What do you mean by installed and direct from distributor? Did you drive to RI and have them install it?

They want $2600 around here!

4. mike9497

yes the dealer in CT took my money and never ordered it.so the distributor took 400 off and installed it for free.you can order direct from a ez dumper dist.they start at 2000.they also have steel mesh sides available with a rear gate that swings open.call EZ dumper and ask for the distributor in your area.you can also order it online at ezdumper.com

5. LawnSmith

LawnSmith LawnSite Senior Member

custom made TruckCraft 7ft insert for shortbed Chevy. w/ tarp roller and cab protector, the total came to $2600.

i did the install myself. much easier than installing a snow plow i might add, LOL.

6. mike9497

2250 for the EZ dumper with cab protector and tarp roller.i have a price sheet from the distributor

7. mike9497

1995.99 for the dumper not installed

now theres also 2 different types of controls
    remote and a radio type control

the remote has a cable from the pump which most dealers leave in the bed or you can mount it in the truck.

the radio system is a hand held controler which can be used up to 10 feet away from the dumper.this is an option.i have the regular remote and i made a bracket to mount it to the seat

8. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

my remote, EZ Dumper, not installed was I believe 1595.00

9. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

heres a pic of mine..sorry is not the greatest angle....mine has worked flawless for the past 3 years...granted i dont use it everyday but it does get its fair share or work

leaf truck 10.jpg

10. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM LawnSite Member

TruckCraft TC 120...

tc120.jpg