dump insert pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PORTER 05, Mar 15, 2006.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

hi, i am thinking about putting a 8 ft ez-dumper in my 2000 ford-f350 diesel....anyone have any pics of their dump inserts, please pos,t need to see if its wat i like, + put in a little info on wat it is, how you like it, wat it does and doesnt do to the truck thanks!

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Here is mine 2006 Downeaster 8ft in a 04 F-350 with timbrens.

Best thing since sliced bread, I had an Ez-Dumper before it. Great, I have a spreader attachment for it to sand in the winter. Dumps and drops faster than most.
    When you get yours defintely get the cab guard! Another pro, it comes out fast, 4 bolts are all that holds it down. I am taking mine out today because I am traveling tomorrow!

Defintely add timbrens or airbags in the rear so you can hold more without sagging.
    Here are the pics

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

3. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I recently had a 6' maxi dump installed. life is quite a bit easier now that i have it. pm me with an email address and i will email them to you directly. i do not know how to pupload pictures in here.

4. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

post pic instructions: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=59514

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

Seaside Landscaping & Property Services LLC.

how much do timbrelins cost, and how much to have them intsalled?

6. echovalley

echovalley LawnSite Member
    from CT

I have a NEW EZ Dumper only used for a few months includes cab shield,tarp and roller,books and a couple of sets of sideboards.$2500 [203]410-6065 Its located in northwest CT

7. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

Porter timbren's are around $200 they are just a large rubber bump stop. They work great. Easy to install. If you got 30min you can put them in!

Consider the drive to Maine get a Downeaster, 2K out the door and they are great units. The company that makes them is Costal Metal Fab (http://www.sandspreader.com/dumpinserts.shtml) If you want any other pictures I can snap some just let me know.

8. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

Interested in selling the tarp roller separately?
    If you are PM ME

9. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Seaside, I just realized something, if you have a lift or when you take it in for service (hopefully u dont have to take it in for service, nock on wood) do they give you a hard time because you have 800# of extra weight back there?