1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

dump insert wont work

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by troblandscape, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

No, the piston is mounted to the frame it operates just like a shock on a vehicle.

2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

ITS WORKING!!!!!! :cool2:

Well today I bought a EZ Dumper Trailer. When I got home I hooked the sides of the dump trailer and the dump insert together, while the dump trailer was hooked to my other truck I lifted the dump trailer and it pulled the dump insert up and I proped the insert and jumped in and this is what I found.....

Picture 006.jpg

3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Yeah I know I need to start cleaning out the excess materials that fall around the motor, I will start doing it every week. The power wire was completely disintegrated where it met the motor.... I was a site to see!!! :alien: The picture is blurry but here are the wires

Picture 004.jpg

4. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

So It is all fixed and working and I am very happy. Thanks alot to all whos input helped me fix it. And Jerry thanks. Here is a pic of what got the job done. :D

Picture 002.jpg

5. S&RGreenleaf

S&RGreenleaf LawnSite Member

nice trailer. What did that run you and how much can it hold and dump?

6. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Trailer looks great!!! I think that I will be cleaning behind my ez dump motor today :realmad: Glad to hear that you are up a running again.

7. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Thanks, The trailer is rated at 10000lbs. so it can hold around 6500lb. It cost me 6000$ out the door. It came with the transport package with slide out ramps and hoops so I can transport a bobcat also.

8. LAWNPRO2

LAWNPRO2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

Hi
    do you have a pic of your ez-dumper in your truck
    if you do can you post it thank's

9. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Here it is Lawn PRo

Attached Files:

10. LAWNPRO2

LAWNPRO2 LawnSite Member