Dump inserts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John P., Nov 28, 2004.

1. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

I looking to buy a dump insert for my Chevy 3500. I was wondering if any of you guys out there have dump insert in a Dolley truck, or in any pick up. Who makes the best dump inserts. What type of things should i be looking out for when buying one? CAN YOU POST SOME PICTURES IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF DUMP INSERTS.

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Are you talking about the ones like the sponsor Truck Craft sells? Look up and click on their Icon and see if that is what you want.

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Check out Maxi Dump had one in a dually, 10k dump capacity more than the truck could carry. And I loaded it down heavy and never had any trouble with it dumping.
    Mac

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

5. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Did the dump insert looked funny in a dolley truck ?

6. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

I am using the Truck Craft TC-120. Have only had one minor problem, the solenoid gave up after two years use. I just love my 120 it always looks good and is able to push up 2½ ton of whatever (I seldom use the max capacity because at that point my 2500HD is WAY overloaded).

BobR

7. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Rainbow Dump insert, made by a local company up here in Canada. Works great, bought it at a city auction, 4-5 years ago, never a problem. I can't even think about operating with out a dump insert now, but was sure hard to convince me before to get one. I have sides that pop on, and it has made payup by itself just doing dump runs too.

8. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

here is a snap of the 120

BobR

Image002.jpg

9. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

No hardly noticed it was in there. Black truck and a black insert :D
    Mac

10. some

some LawnSite Member

I would like a dump insert as well,but also need a tool box to.Is there any way to have both?

Shawn