1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dump kits??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Lawnworks, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

What is the best dump kit for my Dodge 3500 flatbed? I have a budget of $1500. Is there a better one than the Northern model?

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I am pretty sure there are better ones than those in northern, but, you get what you pay for. I remember one post in the pics section of a guy with an F250 i think that installed one on his truck bed.

3. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Where did you find a $1500 dump insert in Northern Tool. I am also looking for one and i like the one from Dump-Pro but it is more that what i want to spend also.:waving:

4. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I believe he is looking for a hoist kit, What your are refering too like the dump pro is like my truck's dump insert.

Lawn works check out my new thread in truck and trailers about which truck to buy

[​IMG]

5. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

That is an awsome set up what did you pay just for the dump insert??:waving:

6. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

4 acre trailer sales in DEL. it was 2200 2 years ago or so. Look on ebay there are 4 or so on there now, look for ford dump

7. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

I'll check it out thanks.:waving:

8. Lawnworks

from usa

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Those look sweet!! Ill have to keep that in mind when i get a truck

10. Lawnworks

from usa

Yeah I think it will work out great. 10,000 lbs should handle everything I will ever need to do... and the price is right.